Webhook Relay is an API driven, secure tunnelling solution. Our two main services are:
Webhook forwarding is by default a uni-directional (“one way”) way to send webhooks to other internal and public destinations.
- Unidirectional by default, but you can enable it to wait for the response.
- Single received webhook can be forwarded to multiple destinations.
You can use webhook forwarding when:
- Your requirement is primarily “fire and forget“.
- You need to forward a single webhook to multiple destinations (fan-out).
- You need to transform webhook, for example Docker push webhook into a Slack message.
- Domain name (configurable in all paid plans).
- Static response code, headers and body.
- Dynamic response coming from any destination (must respond within 10 seconds).
Main options for output configuration:
- Destination (where to forward).
- Path lock - whether to dynamically append URL paths (xyz.hooks.webhookrelay.com/foo/bar -> localhost:8080/foo/bar)
Tunnels can be used to open bidirectional pathways that allow remote access to the server.
Webhook Relay tunnels